Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kendra (Hugh Hefner's Ex) Open Marriage

Is there trouble in Kendra Wilkinson paradise?
 
That's what the promo suggests for Season 2 of Kendra On Top, premiering on WEtv on Sept. 13 at 10 p.m.
As the former Hugh Hefner girlfriend is seen lighting up a cigar while partying with pals, she says, "I shouldn't even been married."
Her husband, Hank Baskett, is then seen angrily saying, "We should just be single and live together ..."
"So you're asking for an open relationship?" says Kendra, 28, who is mom to 3-year-old Hank Baskett IV.
Later, they're still arguing. "You were the one who brought up open marriage."
He replies, "You're the one who took off with it!"
That's not the only reality show drama in this sneak peek. After Kendra smashes her car, a doctor tells her she may have suffered a stroke.
Weeping, she says, "I'm just a failure."
 
Not to be funny, but can you blame a man for asking. I mean if my husband asked me then yes it would be a problem, BUT I was not claiming to be in a relationship with an old man and share him with 2 other females. Maybe if Hank had millions and millions of dollars she would be okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment